This highly interactive course explores the fundamentals of key account management and will definitely increase business in your key accounts
In most companies, at least half of the revenue comes from a few crucial accounts.
This two-day course reveals the range of skills and techniques needed to pro-actively manage, rather than react, to these customers’ needs and to turn high value, major clients into long-term business partners.
This course will suit any manager who wishes to introduce new Key Account Management and Planning techniques to their sales team and any Account Manager who needs to upgrade his or her skills.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Implementing a customer focused, quality service approach
• The key account management process
• How to reveal and make added-value contributions to the client’s business
• The client’s perspective
• Penetrating the account
• Determining key account strategies and plans
• The essential steps to creating effective key account plans
• Customer profiling, situation analysis, the Client’s business environment
• Where do you want to be?
• How do you get there?
• Writing and sharing your plan with client and colleagues
• Summary & action plans agreed