Write Quotations, Sales Proposals and Tenders that win orders!
You may confidently win customers in face-to-face selling, but worry when a prospect asks for a written proposal. There are many reasons: you dislike writing proposals, you find them hard to write, you’re not sure what customers want to hear, you can’t be certain your key selling points will get through or be understood, you’re worried customer may go ‘off the boil’ or get comparative quotes etc.
It is therefore vital to ensure your sales proposal, tender or quotation carries on doing a good sales job for you. That’s why this workshop is so valuable. You discover how to win, and keep, many more customers from your proposals, quotations and tender responses. You see how you can defeat strong competitors and, at the same time promote yourself to the top of the decision maker’s list.
By the end of the day you have a check-list of dos and don’ts that you can apply before you seal the envelope or click the send button.
Anyone who has to spend most of their time putting proposals and tenders together, but does not have a high
closure ratio and is under constant pressure to perform.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• How to charge a higher price than your competitors – and win
• Proven techniques that influence a decision-maker to award you the order
• Cover letters that influence your competitors’ customers to choose you
• Five powerful strategies that add multiple layers of strong persuasion
• Quotation structure and layout – what approach wins most often?
• The language of persuasion to influence people to buy from you
• How you squeeze in lots of persuasion
• How to turn a lacklustre proposal into a winning proposition – every time
• The golden rules for clear, concise and influential writing
• Summary & action plans agreed