This one day course will give you the core skills to present effectively in any given situation as this is a must for the 21st century manager
This is a practical presentation skills course designed to give delegates the confidence to make effective presentations that will be remembered. It focuses on preparation, practice and performance and will enable you to add flair to your presentations and stimulate a more desired reaction from your audience.
Anyone who is required to make business presentations at any level who needs to develop a better delivery style in order to improve results.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Introduction – the Great Presentation Scandal, the best, the presentation paradox
• Preparing your presentation – how to decide on your message, the 3 Ws (why?, what?, who?), the figure
• Structuring your presentation – how to package your message, BIKER B, questions, timing, notes
• Making your presentation – how to get your message across and feel at ease in front of an audience, your
competition, using your voice, nerves, dress, eyes, body, questions, challenging participants
• Supporting your presentation – how to use visual, hearing and feeling support
• The story of Max – a presentations’ parable
• Presentations’ checklist
• Summary & action plans agreed