Impact & Presence when you need to impress
Are you confident all the time?
Do you sell yourself effectively?
If not, this workshop is a must for you
The art of being able to motivate and enthuse can be taught, through the development of visualisation, creating a brand image, posture, gesture, eye contact, emotional control, dress style, rapport, what to do in difficult circumstances and how to create impact in different situations which could include meetings, interviews, presentations or one-to-one sessions.
Professionals who needs to impress and come across in a confident but not arrogant style in different
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Gaining control – understanding yourself, identifying your strengths, values and inner motivation, stress responses, handling your inner critic, managing stress, breathing, visualisation, focus
• Impact from the outside in – posture, techniques for improving physical presence, gesture, handshake, eye contact, creating atmosphere, enjoying your space, rapport, matching and mirroring, matching energy levels, creating rapport through content and language, flexing your style, listening, questioning
• Developing your personal brand – identifying your brand, creating your brand identity and statement, your own brand, developing brand, awareness, your brand image
• Adapting to the environment – meetings, small talk, remembering names, 15 second introduction, presentations, dealing with an audience, impact and influencing, interviews, impact and promotion, assertiveness
• Summary & action plans agreed