Strategy – planning, tactics and persuasion are the core skills needed here
This influencing skills course focuses on the delegate’s current position, helping to develop and improve their influencing techniques. This course combines modern theory with practical know-how.
Individuals and professionals who have the need and the responsibility for influencing individuals for change.
This can include personal situations as well as general needs.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• An understanding of the importance of planning their approach to influencing
• Theoretical understanding of applying influencing skills
• The basic framework for influencing
• Influencing behaviours
• Influencing practice
• Human responses to influence
• Planning your personal influencing aims – putting knowledge into practice
• Best practice techniques for using these skills back in the workplace or other situation
• How to obtain co-operation through consent
• Summary & action plans agreed