Moving mountains before breakfast – did they do it today without you having to ask them?
Empowered people deliver at all times, think for themselves and are always hungry for more. They turn up for work on time and allow you to get on with your job.
Only attend this workshop if you want an empowered team in your organisation.
Managers who want empowered teams to deliver for them at all times.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• What is empowerment? – 3 states of empowerment, questions to consider, empowerment v delegation, outcomes not inputs
• Exploring the need – symptoms to look for, where empowerment may not apply, how it fits in, changing the language
• Enabling the individual – leadership styles, communication, mentoring, changing perceptions, and 4 stages of learning
• Implementing in the organisation – 9 steps to get empowerment in place, organisational levels, empowered leadership
• Monitoring & Feedback – 4 key measures, encouraging the right infrastructure
• Summary & action plans agreed