Ok so let’s take stock. You are constantly late, you never achieve your objectives and the Boss is always on at you – does life really get this good??
Managing meetings effectively saves you time, money and stress – and you do get home on time
This workshop explores the running of successful meetings, effective preparation and the delivery of results through successful meetings management.
Professionals who need to deliver at all times when managing meetings.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Introduction – the costs, opportunities and dangers
• Before the meeting – why and who?, objectives and agendas, timing, environment, equipment, punctuality, frequency
• Leading the meeting – role of leader, promoting discussion, dealing with conflict and challenges, handling disorder
• Participating in the meeting – why attend?, rules of good communication, preparation and delivery
• Group dynamics – group motivation, how much discussion
• After the meeting – minutes, purpose, layout, distribution
• Meetings procedure – rules of procedure for more formal meetings
• Summary & action plans agreed