This course will help you develop the skill set to solve problems creatively
Creativity is not a rare talent. Most people have the capacity to be creative, but through self-imposed constraints and/or an organisational climate resistant to new thinking, this creative potential is often untapped.
This practical course gives you the chance to apply creative problem solving procedures to issues, problems, opportunities and goals that are currently of concern to you.
Anyone who wants to experience the use of practical creative problem-solving processes to real work issues and who need to understand the personal and organisational factors that inhibit creative problem solving.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• The nature of creativity and the 4Ps
• How to distinguish between problem solving and creative problem solving
• Personal blocks to creativity and strategies to overcome them
• Group processes that tend to inhibit creativity
• The 4 stages of the creative-problem process
• Identifying techniques to use at each stage
• Applying the 4 stages to your own problem
• Identifying blocks to organisational creativity
• Strategies for fostering creativity at work
• Identifying the key characteristics of leading a creative team
• Summary & action plans agreed