In today’s rapidly changing business climate, coaching is an essential management skill
Managers need to use a variety of coaching skills to work effectively with individuals and teams in order to deliver business results. This two day course will give you the essential skills and techniques required to work as an inspirational coach.
Those who manage others and are responsible for their development in the workplace – this course will help you unlock their potential.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Coaching definitions
• Coaching individual experience
• Key coaching skills
• Feedback v criticism
• Opportunities for coaching in the work environment
• Identification of coaching needs
• Coaching in practice
• Dealing with defensiveness
• Coaching evaluation
• Summary & action plans agreed