Higher Performing Workplaces (HPW) is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and managed by the West Yorkshire Consortium of Colleges. This means that businesses can receive 40% ESF funding towards the cost of any HPW training.
Training: Grow your team's skills
Your employees can take part in the following bespoke programmes, tailored to your needs, through the Results Driven Group:
* Team Leader/First Line Manager/Middle Manager and Senior Leadership Programmes
* Sales and Marketing Programmes
* Interpersonal skills training
* Business Partnering Programmes
* Entrepreneurship Programmes
All the above programmes are CPD accredited plus:
* ILM Level 3 to 7 Qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring/Supervision
* ILM Level 3 to 7 Qualifications in Leadership and Management
* CMI Level 3 to 7 Qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring
* CMI Level 3 to 7 Qualifications in Management and Leadership
* CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Approaches to Mental Health & Wellbeing
To be eligible, the business must be based in one of the following districts:
Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield or York.
Check your district on the Gov.UK website - the business can be an SME or a large employer, including Public Sector.