Recent findings from the Results Driven Group’s clients are indicating that if an organisation’s focus is on developing a culture of personal accountability amongst its workers then productivity gains can be significant in any work environment in the public, private or third sectors
1 Day Open Course in London
Awaiting details of next course.
The Accountability Skills training course is aimed at individuals who have to deliver at all times.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• What is accountability?
• Accountability and responsibility skills assessment
• What areas do I need to work on to become more accountable as an individual?
• Accountability trios
• Developing a results driven attitude that encourages discipline and determination to become accountable and succeed
• Understanding where I am on the results driven resilience scale
• Moving up the scale and developing a more resilient attitude
• Techniques for developing accountability that never fails
• Group accountability problem solving
• Measuring success, when do I know that I am accountable all of the time?
• Bringing my colleagues onside and starting to develop an accountable team
• DASH meetings
• 3Cs ending
• Summary and action plans agreed