Learn the critical difference between a manager and a leader in this 2 hour dynamic workshop
Learn how to adopt the behaviours of a leader in just 2 hours. A tall order you may think – but it is possible.
Download the course brochure
Delegates who need to manage and lead their staff more effectively.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• The manager administers; the leader innovates – how to develop an innovative style of leadership
• The manager maintains; the leader develops - how to adopt a developmental style of leadership
• The manager focuses on systems and structure; the leader focuses on people – learn how to motivate from the front
• The manager relies on control; the leader inspires trust – how to develop a culture of trust in your team
• The manager has a short-range view; the leader has a long-range perspective – Visioning, does your team have one?