Too many managers just see the appraisal as a form filling exercise. Making it a motivational experience can increase output and develop trust, respect and confidence in the appraisee
Developing your people is crucial in the battle to retain good employees and up-grade their skills to cope with increasing demands and technology.
Make sure that you retain your people by developing their skills.
Download the course brochure
Delegates who need to appraise their staff effectively.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Be able to prepare, structure and run the appraisal interview
• The client appraisal form
• The structure of the appraisal
• Giving and receiving feedback
• Setting and achieving objectives
• What makes a motivational appraisal?
• Following up the appraisal interviews