The art of being able to deal with difficult people at work can make our working lives more enjoyable, which enables us tor perform better and become more confident
This bite-size learning session raises understanding of the background to conflict and the mindset of difficult customers.
Learn how their own verbal and non-verbal communication styles tend to calm or escalate a situation.
Acquire key skills and confidence to pro-actively manage the negative behaviour of difficult customers.
Download the course brochure
This course is a must for anyone who has to deal with difficult people on a regular basis.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Why we need to effectively deal with difficult customers professionally
• Managing our own verbal and non-verbal behaviour
• Managing difficult customers
• Structuring and controlling the conversation
• Saying ‘No’ effectively
• Giving the customer a ‘win’