How many calls get past you every day? When you said to yourself, I should have closed that one?
This is a high-energy training day that utilises group work, syndicate activity and skills practice.
It takes participants beyond answering telephone calls from customers.
It gives them a structure to use and techniques to apply, which adds value for the customer and results in increased sales for the organisation.
Inexperienced or low-performing staff will benefit from being able to use this call structure to close more positive customer decisions.
Successful staff will appreciate a way to make their calls more efficient, if not more effective.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• How incoming calls are typically handled
• The six-step conversation structure
• Consider what is involved in each of the six steps
• Make telephone conversation’s utilising the six steps and then call analysis
• Your current level of telephone skill is explored ready for live application by the delegates
• Delegates then select typical customer calls and write their own telephone conversations in script form
• The scripts are then recorded and played back or read out to reinforce the learning
• Standards, skills and detailed techniques are reinforced in readiness for application in the workplace.
• Summary and action plans agreed