We can’t ignore it – it won’t go away – we have to learn to deal with it everyday. This workshop will show you how to deal with change as and when it arrives
If you are responsible for managing change, this workshop explains what change is and why it is necessary, why some change needs proactive management, the effects of change on people and how to gain commitment through the process of change management.
Any manager or leader facing change in their everyday role who needs the tools and techniques to deal effectively with the process of change.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• What is change? – definitions, incremental change, change drivers, the reasons why organisations change
• Preparing for change – commitment, positioning, expert views, the ‘Success’ principle, barriers, culture, dealing with negative and positive response, organisational readiness
• Making change happen – key steps (analysis, design, planning, implementation), a team approach to managing change, dealing with resistance
• Communication – the 5 Ws – to avoid misunderstanding
• Summary & action plans agreed