We all complain about it – do we ever do anything about it?
Do we see enough of our families?
Do we deliver on time?
This one day programme is a must, if you have the discipline and determination to want to change the way you work and live
Details of this course are currently being updated.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Managing what you do – job clarification, procrastination, setting priorities, estimating time, planning
• Managing where you work – dealing with paper, filing, tips for the regular traveller/working on the move
• Managing your communications – listening, handling the phone, e-mail, reading, writing, meetings, chairing
• Managing to work with others – working with your boss, being part of a team, handling interruptions,
assertion, saying ‘No’, asking for help
• Managing every day – prime time, taking control, problem solving, mind mapping, making decisions, stress
• Summary & action plans agreed