How to read another person’s Body Language and then communicate more effectively
Being able to read other people's body language is a rare talent and if done well, this can aid you in a range of different aspects in your personal and work life.
Anyone who needs to be able to read other people's body language.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Learn how to establish rapport quickly and silently
• Discover the four keys necessary to accurately decode the emotions of others
• Be taught how distance, angles and space influence how we communicate
• Realise how the feet reveal the true inner feelings of individuals
• Become skilled at strategically projecting positive or negative cues
• Find out the role that gender plays in body language
• Determine and detect deceit in others
• Summary and action plans agreed