Looking at the bigger picture strategically will put you on the route to success and you will know what you need to do where, when and how according to the needs of your business
This course is focused on the practical elements of strategic planning and decision making.
Designed as an introduction for all managers and leaders who are new to strategic planning and decision making, this course will help you to develop the knowledge and skills required to take on a strategic role or management position by using practical tools to enable you to think and plan more strategically in the workplace.
Details for this course are currently being updated.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Introduction – developing key skills, strategic terminology, defining strategy, corporate strategies, a summary
• Strategic components – key elements, fundamental objectives, vision v mission, considerations
• Stakeholders – why consider stakeholders?
• Strategic steps – concepts of analysis, development process, know yourself, goals and targets, markets, know your enemy
• Strategic tools
• Tips – risk analysis, CSFs, pitfalls, essentials for success
• Summary and action plans agreed