In today’s uncertain climate, all organisations are turning to matrix teams in order to be faster and more flexible and to share resources across the organisation
This 2 hour bite-size learning session breaks down the fundamental principles and processes needed to ensure success when leading matrix managed teams.
A tools based programme that is based around facilitation, influence, communication and leadership.
Download the course brochure
Delegates who have to manage matrix teams in any organisation.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• The characteristics of matrix teams - what are matrix managed teams and why is there a need for them?
• The role of the leader - changing the role of leadership; what is expected of a matrix team leader?
• The behaviours and skills required - the skills, qualities and attributes needed; understanding the impact your style and influence has on the team
• Creating a matrix-managed team: tools and techniques - group process facilitation
• Application planning - developing a practical application plan focused on your own specific matrix team