Adapting to a changing environment in the public or private sectors
Changing the way in which we think - adopting a positive mindset to be able to deal effectively with change.
How to change our behaviour and adopt a winning performance methodology.
How do we make the most of our current skillset and then adapt it to changing circumstances? – reflecting on our experience and turning it into action.
Career planning - what can be achieved - making the right chess moves.
Download the course brochure
Delegates who are about to change their job role to either another job in the public sector or a new role in the private sector.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Reflecting on the past to be successful in the future
• Adopting the attitude and mindset to succeed
• Undertaking a skills scan of our lives - where have we gained experience?
• Adapting to ever-changing environments
• Changing our communication styles to deal with different audiences
• Self coaching - ‘Think it - Believe it - Do it’