Swamped by work, juggling tasks and under conflicting pressures?
Overcome obstacles to individual and team success
The course combines technical insight and practical challenges, balancing discussion and learning in the classroom environment.
This course is perfect for people managers from all disciplines
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Management exercises
• Fundamentals of management – the purpose and responsibilities of management
• Team development – what makes a group of people into a team
• Personal development – communicating with impact and clarity to get the right results
• Performance management – motivation techniques; delegating for achievement
• The difference between conduct and capability issues
• Summary & action plans agreed