This course is commercial decision making at its best and will allow you to make those difficult decisions with ease when it comes to new product development and balanced sourcing.
Balanced sourcing is the integration of new product development with a strategy for outsourcing.
This course is focused on the practical elements of strategic planning and decision making set in the context of your business.
This course is ideally suited to Directors, Managers and professionals who have a strategic role in the business.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
? Identifying your business drivers
• Understanding product life cycle
• An introduction to Stage Gate
• Methods of scoring & selection
• Benchmarking your company against the best
• Critical success factors
• Cases studies
• Outsourcing - problems and risks
• Project management
• Summary & action plans agreed