This is the core skills set that makes or breaks a good project manager. Negotiation tactics and strategies are often the basis for project success – don’t get caught out by not having the right capability in this area.
This course will allow you to plan more effectively and use strategy and tactics to help you negotiate with project stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation.
Project managers and project teams who have to use negotiation to enhance project delivery.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Negotiation and project management
• The skills of the negotiator
• Developing your negotiation style
• Using negotiation in the internal and external project management environment
• Developing a negotiation strategy to deliver your project successfully
• Using NLP to strengthen your hand in negotiation
• Ensuring a WIN – WIN outcome most of the time
• Summary & action plans agreed