This course is a must if you need to make decisions based on fact and accurate data and is critical through every stage of the project management process.
Evidence based decision making in project management and delivery is critical to the successful definition, planning, implementation and evaluation of any project.
Project managers or teams who have to use risk management to make critical business decisions.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• What is risk management?
• Planning and identifying risk
• Analysing the key areas of your project
• Measuring and managing risk
• Evidence based decision making – getting your point across
• Summary & action plans agreed