This course will ensure that you have a rounded skill set when it comes to being an effective project manager and will give you the confidence needed to excel in this field and improve performance and efficiency for the long term.
Lead project teams through more effective communication and identify the motivational skills needed to improve productivity and cooperation.
Deal with the process of change and the skills of situational leadership to enhance project delivery.
Use negotiation and influence to deal with conflict and influence project stakeholders.
Project managers/leaders who need to deliver results through their people
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• The core skills of the manager and the leader
• Creating and leading high performing project teams
• Building relationships with project team members and key stakeholders
• Using influence and negotiation to enhance project delivery
• Dealing with change to get the job done, ensuring everyone is onside at the outset of project delivery
• Summary & action plans agreed