This course will build upon the knowledge gained in the Level 1 course.
This course will give you the opportunity to work with a project plan once it reaches the project implementation phase.
Students enrolling in this class should have:
• An understanding of project management concepts
• Knowledge of a Windows operating system, XP or Vista
• Attended Microsoft Project 2007: Level 1 or equivalent
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Exchanging project plan data with other applications
• Updating a project plan
• Managing project costs
• Reporting project data visually
• Reusing project plan information