Put yourself and your organisation in the strongest position.
This course teaches you how to keep a cool head in the planning, delivery and closing of a negotiation. You will learn how to assess and manage risks should agreement fail, read the non-verbal signals being given out, manage the emotional and behavioural elements, make your bid assertively and secure the desired outcome.
This course is ideal for managers who need to negotiate at a senior level. It is also very popular with those involved in service level agreements or contract negotiations.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Research techniques for assessing position and options
• Objective setting
• Identifying the best alternative to a negotiated agreement (BATNA)
• Bid preparation and understanding the counterpart’s likely position
• Controlling and understanding non-verbal communication
• Cultural differences and their impact on the negotiating process
• Contracts and Service Level Agreements
• Identifying trading currencies and how to use them
• Bid, bargain and close the deal
• Develop contracts
• Summary & action plans agreed