This course will further your development in this area and is a follow on from the introductory course.
This course is aimed at current users who wish to take their skills further. By the end of the course delegates will be confident in producing professional and complex documents for print, with improved speed and efficiency.
Users who have completed the introductory course.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Advanced editorial controls
• Advanced typographic controls
• Advanced find/change options
• Advanced text import options
• Using bridge with Indesign
• Advanced text wrap options
• Working with tables
• Advanced paragraph & character styles
• Hyphenation and justification
• Working with complex, structured documents
• Object styles
• Working with Indesign books
• Working with vector shapes
• Creating type effects
• Working with transparency
• Advanced colour options
• Getting it right in print
• Making interactive PDFs
• Tips, tricks, and resources
• Summary & action plans agreed