Having negotiation skills can be your best friend when it comes to dealing with colleagues and customers in difficult or complex situations.
This two day programme looks at the core skills needed to make sure you reach a ‘win win’ situation after you have negotiated with other managers and colleagues both internal and external to the organisation.
It appraises negotiation from both sides of the table and helps you to hone the skills needed to be successful in this field.
Managers who have to negotiate on a regular basis.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• The core communication skills needed to be able to negotiate effectively
• How to apply the fundamentals of negotiation
• The seven key stages of preparation
• The ten techniques you need to stay ahead
• Managing the negotiation process
• The interpersonal behaviour needed to be successful
• Action planning – the way forward
• Summary & action plans agreed