Inspirational, motivational and enthused, the core attributes needed to run any good L&D programme.
This 3 day course will give you the core skills and confidence to push the boundaries with your training delivery and tailor your delivery using the results driven approach for training professionals.
Experienced training professionals who want to develop and enhance their delivery and facilitation skills in a supportive learning environment.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Trainer as Learner - understanding your own style and development needs and their impact on delegates
• Developing your capabilities as an internal consultant
• Developing a credible leadership style by building rapport with participants and creating a positive learning environment
• Principles of training design, progressing your sessions in a logical and structured sequence
• Adapting course structures and learning activities to meet both group and individual learning needs
• Strategies to assist delegates in achieving their full learning potential
• Managing the group process, ensuring equal involvement and participation to develop an inclusive approach to training delivery
• Using a portfolio of facilitation and questioning techniques
• The importance of process objectives - differentiated from content outcomes
• Practical application of training skills against RDT’s competency framework
• Summary & action plans agreed