This programme centres on the full learning cycle and will allow you to develop best practice solutions that will enhance the L&D capability of the business.
This 2 day course will give you an overview of the L&D cycle focused on analysing learning needs; defining the required outcomes to meet those needs; deciding on the most appropriate solutions and making them happen; measuring the success of what was learned. This course concentrates on the non-delivery aspects of learning and development.
HR or L&D professionals who are involved in analysing, planning and evaluating the learning and development of people within their organisation.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Learning and development in practice
• The L&D cycle and its role in supporting CPD
• The role of L&D practitioner within the organisation
• Consulting with internal customers and managing expectations
• Analysing needs and defining outcomes
• Aligning learning needs with organisational and departmental goals
• Analysing learning needs in practice
• Defining measurable learning outcomes
• Developing and planning solutions
• Assessing the different ways people learn and removing any barriers
• Selecting the most appropriate solution to deliver the required outcomes
• Managing the design and delivery process to ensure success
• Reviewing outcomes and evaluating success
• Monitoring and evaluating learning events and initiatives
• Different models for evaluating the outcomes of training
• Summary & action plans agreed