This programme will allow you to hone your skills further – giving you the edge needed to be more successful – remember the whole focus is just to get the meeting!!
Advanced telephone skills will allow you to develop the core skills of being able to influence on the telephone and further build rapport with your prospective/client/customer.
Develop the confidence needed to have that difficult conversation and get your own way.
People who need to influence with confidence on the telephone.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Addressing the myth of call reluctance – you don’t need to fear the telephone
• What happens after “Hello?”
• Conducting an authentic dialogue through ‘humanising the conversation’
• Engaging people through intelligent questioning
• Getting to the point by creating value for them
• Using rapport and influence to develop confidence
• Customer centric word tracks – the call must always be about them
• Addressing caller concerns
• Ethical closing
• Obtaining collective agreement on the next step
• Value of data collection
• Summary and action plans agreed