Prepare, plan and deliver an impressive pitch to win new business
This practical course helps you to look at your presentation through the eyes of your buyer, match your style to their needs, and deliver with real impact. You will benefit from expert feedback on your individual approach and pointers on how to improve. You will gain increased sales, your audience’s attention and interest, the ability to leave a memorable impression and message and learn from previous experiences to get it right the next time.
Sales people and account executives with at least one year’s sales experience who use presentations to win new business.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• What makes a successful sales presentation?
• How best to present your goods or services in a manner that will show benefits
• The five key reasons people buy and how to tap into them
• What preparation is vital?
• A structure to give your presentation clear direction and aid memory retention
• How to manage and harness nervous energy before a big pitch
• Making the most of your “stage” and time slot
• Enhancing your delivery style to maximise credibility and rapport in your client’s eyes
• Tips on professional team presentations
• A modern consultative approach to the sales pitch
• Engaging and controlling audience interaction and question sessions
• Delegates will deliver two short presentations recorded on disk and receive individual coaching, feedback
• Summary & action plans agreed