Become more resilient in your day-to-day role as a Manager
Today, leaders have been described as facing a VUCA environment: one that is Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous.
Previous notions of control and change management are being questioned, and new capabilities are now required of leaders.
This bespoke course will enable you to become a Mindfully Resilient Manager, and cope with the adversity which you face on a day to day basis.
Managers and Leaders
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Becoming a more resilient Manager
• Learn to motivate our team when faced with pressures
• To be able to communicate more clearly with our Colleagues and Teams
• Use emotional intelligence to be more in tune with yourself, other people and your organisational context
• Handle workplace conflict more effectively
• Become more self-aware
• Become a Mindful Leader
• Adopt the principles of Mindful Leadership as part of the day job…
• Learn to respond more appropriately to stressful situations
• Develop Mindfulness
• Mindfulness tips, tool and techniques
• Build stronger personal impact
• Use mindfulness to grow your circle of influence
• Make more effective decisions and become more focused
• Summary and action plans agreed