Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ and this course offers exactly that!
This 1 day course provides grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Working Safely introduces a completely new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
Delegates who attend the course and successfully complete the written and practical assessments can choose from either an IOSH Working Safely Certificate or an IOSH Passport Card.
Staff with no supervisory or managerial responsibility.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Module 1 – Introducing working safely
• Module 2 – Defining hazard and risk
• Module 3 – Identifying common hazards
• Module 4 – Improving safety performance
• Module 5 – Protecting our environment
• Summary & action plans agreed