Get to grips with your company’s finances
A two day course available both off site and on your premises.
The course covers all areas of accounting including the Balance sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Budgets, Cashflow and other day to day finance areas.
The non-financial Manager at all levels, Directors, senior staff, and other staff who need a basic knowledge of accounting & finances.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• To understand the basics of accounting including the balance sheet and profit and loss account, budgets and other day to day finance areas
• To understand accounting convention – accruals and prepayments, capital & revenue
• To obtain an understanding of the benefits of sound financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
• To understand cash flows in and out of the company
• To understand your company reporting
• To interpret all aspects of the financial reporting of the business
• To compare performance of the company using the financial reports and historical data
• To understand and work with ratios and variances
• To compare performance with similar companies and competitors
• Summary & action plans agreed