Learn techniques to turn debt in cash
This one-day course provides delegates with a practical insight into commercial credit control. It shows the
importance of having a clear structure to the collection process and being able to monitor and report performance.
Those new to credit control in the commercial field. It will also be of benefit to those whose responsibilities bring them into contact with the credit control function.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Responsibilities of credit control
• Cost of granting credit
• The impact effective credit control can have on a company
• The customer base
• Why assess potential and existing customers for credit?
• Consumer information – availability and where to obtain it
• Building relationships with internal customers
• Handling queries
• Promoting positive credit control practices
• Planning the collection
• How and when to collect
• Making the most of time
• The collection itself
• Collection letters
• Collection by telephone handler
• Call preparation
• Call control
• Summary & action plans agreed