Changing cultures – understanding and interpreting actual needs is now key to any business
This course looks at the core skills needs to address diversity in the workplace and how this can benefit your business.
Anyone who handles diversity in any organisation whether public or private sector.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• What is it? To be able to state the basic principles of diversity
• To identify that diversity can benefit the individual and the organisation
• Understanding stereotyping, prejudice and discrimination
• Harassment at work
• Can you be prejudicial and professional?
• To identify areas of interpersonal behaviour which affect work performance and service delivery
• Your attitude and its link to your behaviour
• The 5 levels of prejudice
• Responses to dominance
• Summary & action plans agreed