Are you successfully managing the talent that you currently have within your team?
Managing the various talent and potential levels within your organisation is a critical to the success of any manager.
Talent Management is a highly topical subject for all types of modern organisations. This one day course will introduce you to a wide variety tools and techniques to enable you to successfully manage the talent that you have within your team.
We will show you how to work with every-day, work-based challenges and to align your organisation’s strategy for managing talent and potential with the practical skills and knowledge you’ll learn on the course.
Any manager who wishes to develop and nurture the talent and potential for those they manage. This course will suit a variety of backgrounds and levels from team leader to middle manager.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• The Talent Difference
• The Talent Web – five linked roles, the big questions
• Talent Spotter – definitions
• Talent Coach – harnessing the power of talent
• Talent Blender – ingredients for a talented team, co-operative or contributory teams, equal treatment,
interdependence, managing prima donnas, a long-term approach
• Talent Conductor – healthy beliefs, defining performance, talent profiler, track record, indicators of potential
• Talent Magnet – attract or repel, sticky recruitment, good recruitment practices
• Summary & action plans agreed