In today’s increasingly complex world you need to be up to date if you are involved in staff appraisal and retention
Developing your people is crucial in the battle to retain good employees and up-grade their skills to cope with increasing demands and technology. Make sure that you retain your people by developing their skills.
The mysteries of training needs analysis, the skills gap and succession planning all form part of this key tool to Human Resource Management.
Project Management Training
Corporate Team Building
Anyone who is involved in recruiting.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Be able to prepare, structure and run the appraisal interview
• The client appraisal form
• The structure of the appraisal
• Common drawbacks in appraisal interviewing
• Giving and receiving feedback
• Setting and achieving objectives
• What makes a motivational appraisal?
• Following up the appraisal interviews
• Understand the benefits and purpose of appraisals for both the appraiser and the appraisee
• Setting objectives linked to business need
• Assess performance based on the behaviour observed
• Summary & action plans agreed