Ignore it and it will come back and bite you!!
Get it right first time and it will save you time, energy and effort in the future
Your staff are your best asset. Induct them properly and they will pay you dividends time and time again.
Motivation is a personal driver which breeds success, which aids productivity and affects the bottom line.
Set the scene correctly and inspire the people in your business.
Professionals who are responsible for inducting new starters into any organisation.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Introduction – first impressions, stresses of a new job, new beginnings, your game plan
• Inducting the right way – maintaining motivation, theory of motivation, objectives of induction, benefits of good induction
• Who to involve – who is involved in the delivery of induction and which staff should receive induction
• The content of an induction programme – Place, Policy, Position and People
• Induction implementation – structure, length, culture, integrating your culture
• When induction should take place – before starting, first day, next few weeks, long-term needs
• Summary & action plans