In study after study, from many different sectors, those leaders with high EI competencies outperform their colleagues
This workshop will introduce you to the concepts of EI to help you solve your retention and morale problems; improve creativity and people networks; create synergy from improved teamwork
Emotional Intelligence is the distinguishing factor that enables us to work productively with others. This 1/2 day workshop is designed to introduce some basic concepts of emotional intelligence.
Through a series of activities, it will help you learn more about how emotions can impact positively or negatively in the workplace.
Leaders at any level who would like to learn about harnessing the energy of emotions in order to better manage themselves and encourage the best performance from others.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• What is emotional intelligence and the connection between behaviour, feelings, and performance
• How emotions are an integral part of everyone’s work experience and are significantly influenced by the leader
• How emotions impact on productivity and quality
• Explore how and why a leader should find reasons to express gratitude in order to influence and develop
cooperation in the workplace
• How to create a positive team environment through the use of visual images
• Summary & action plans agreed