Do you want more new business?
Do you want to retain more business?
If so, this workshop is for you!
Customer Service – fulfilling organisational needs and the importance of how you do things.
Customers buy experiences, do they buy yours?
Repeat business – is your percentage of market share high enough?
Do you know the lifetime value of YOUR customers?
The silent complainer – how deadly are they?
The company ambassador – do you have enough?
As part of the course you will be able to set real objectives that will be linked to the growth of your business in relation to your customer service performance. You will see a return on investment by attending.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Why customer service matters
• What is different about good service?
• Handling complaints constructively
• To get the best out of internal and external customers
• Customer service skills – a summary plus questions
• Have fun, enjoy and be successful
• Summary & action plans agreed