Successful communication by telephone is the key to business success.
We have run this programme with some of the biggest companies in the world and they keep coming back for more!
This course looks at the tools, tips and techniques involved in dealing with customers on the telephone.
Exceeding customer expectation on the telephone means not only understanding the customer, but also being confident, efficient and friendly.
Anyone who needs to communicate with customers on the telephone, especially those who have frequent contact with customers.
It is suited to those on switchboard, reception, customer service units, call centres, help desks etc.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Why customer service matters
• When you were a customer
• What is different about good service?
• How can we turn complaints into opportunities?
• How to deal with angry customers and difficult customers
• You as the caller’s contact
• You as the caller
• Telephone role-play – how good are we?
• Assertiveness tips, tools and techniques
• You as a rapport builder
• Summary & action plans agreed