Graduate Development Open Programme
The Results Driven Group (RDG) Graduate Development - Open Programme, allows graduates who are in organisations who do not have a large intake of graduates to have the same experience as graduates who would normally attend a corporate graduate development programme.
How do we achieve this…
They will start their journey from the transition from academia to the world of work by taking part in our open graduate development programme with graduates from other business sectors from across the, Public, Private and Third sectors
At RDG, we train in the region of 2000 managers a year from across all sectors in a whole range of different management and leadership development programmes, we use our expertise from over the last 20 years of doing this to ensure that your graduates are prepared for a successful career with you
This programme in experiential in nature and is delivered at our sites in London and the Lake District as well as onsite in the workplace
The benefits of using RDG to develop your graduates are as follows:
- Turning your graduates into high performing team members back in the workplace post course
- This programme will improve graduate retention and will help recruit your graduates of the future by having a robust graduate development programme in place
- Ensure that your graduates have a fully rounded skills sets for use back in the workplace post programme
- Have graduates that are commercially aware and have the correct interpersonal skills to be able to engage fully with colleagues at a professional level
- Graduates will take personal responsibility for their careers and their progression
There are no formal entry requirements, but learners must be in a position to meet the assessment demands - using their workplace as the basis for assignments.
The course is designed for graduates who have to succeed in business
Each graduate will have a bespoke graduate development solution constructed for them, as we have a pre programme discussion with the graduate and the sponsor within the business so that the focus of their work based project concentrates on the correct development areas that will enhance the graduate’s development as part of the programme
View the programme brochure for more information