Manage your Projects more effectively
If you think you are likely to be involved in internal or external Projects, this is for you.
Any business with short production runs, short term projects, pilot projects and one-off prototypes could gain serious commercial advantage from this course.
In an increasingly diverse commercial world, special projects form a vital part of the income of many companies. Those who are successful in this field appreciate that specialist skills are required for success in this increasingly profitable area.
Anyone who needs to know more about managing a project.
Please visit our project management training
section for more information.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• To enable Managers and Supervisors to be effective Project Managers
• To lead and co-ordinate the activities of a multi-disciplinary team with the same goal
• To deliver a project to a set budget and timescale
• Role of the Project Manager
• Role of the Project Team
• Skills of the Project Manager
• Why plan?
• Planning the Project
• Why Monitor?
• Monitoring Methods
• Creative Decision Making
• Personal Planning
• Have fun, enjoy and be successful
• Summary & action plans agreed