This course is the first in a series of two courses designed for individuals who will use Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 as a tool to assist them in managing projects.
Welcome to Microsoft Project 2003: Level 1. The topics in this course cover the critical skills necessary to create and modify a project plan file that contains tasks, resources, and resource assignments.
You will create a project plan file containing tasks, organise these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign resources, and finalise the project to implement the project plan.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans.
Students enrolling in this class should have the following:
• An understanding of project management concepts
• Knowledge of a Windows operating system, either Windows 2000 : Introduction or Windows XP : Introduction
This course is rated as a Fundamentals Course, suitable for accomplished computer users.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Creating a project plan file
• Creating a work breakdown structure
• Creating and assigning resources
• Finalising the project plan