We now train in the region of 4000 – 5000 managers in Coaching every year; Coaching is a core skill that managers should have and need.
All managers should now adopt the skills of the development and performance coach. This will enhance employee performance, aid succession planning, retain and develop the talent within the business and start to enhance the leadership style of managers to one that is consultative, participative and facilitative.
Managers to want to become effective workplace coaches and get the best out of their teams
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• What is the difference between coaching and mentoring?
• Assessing your helping style
• Giving and receiving feedback
• 4 Cornerstones of questioning
• Models of coaching - practical application
?The Coaching Circle
?The rule of 3
?The STOP Tool
?Coaching a team through change
• Contracting for performance
• Summary & action plans agreed