Are your staff up-to-date with the regulations?
This workshop will help you understand and comply with the noise at work regulations that came in to force in April 2006.
This course helps companies and organisations comply with UK law, protect workers from NIHL (Noise Induced Hearing Loss) and Tinnitus.
Anyone who is exposed to noise at work.
The Programme Topic Areas are:
• Worried about your hearing?
• Noise induced hearing loss
• Audio test – do I have a problem with my hearing?
• Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
• Risk assessment
• Noise control
• Hearing protection
• Information, instruction and training
• Health surveillance
• Summary & action plans agreed